Collection of Personal Information
Versatile Mobitech collects personal information from you when you visit our site. Please enter your name, address, phone number, email address, or other details when asked. Users may, however, visit our site anonymously for software development services without providing any personal information. We will collect personal identification information from users only if they actively and voluntarily provide the information to us.
What personal information do we collect?
Versatile Mobitech may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information that you provide to us when using the services on www.versatilemobitech.com, or when you’re willing to get some information about the services.
- The information contained in or relating to any communications that you send to us or send through www.versatilemobitech.com
- Any other personal information that you choose to send to us.
How do we use the information?
The information we collect from you when you register, sign up, visit our website, or use certain other site features may be used for the following:
- To improve customer service: Information you provide allows us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience: To personalize your experience, and understand how our users use the services and resources provided on our site. The information will further allow us to deliver the services and offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our Site: To improve our website, the products, and services in order to better serve you with the feedback collected.
- To process payments: When placing an order for a particular service or resource by the user, we may use the information that Users provide about themselves only to provide service to that order. We ensure that we do not share this information with outside parties
- To send periodic emails: We may use the email address as submitted by the users to send user information and updates pertaining to their order or other products and services. We may also use it to respond to your inquiries, questions, and other requests
How do we protect your information?
We adopt suitable security measures to protect or guard against unauthorized access, unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction, theft or loss of your personal information and data stored on our website.
- We only provide information on the products and services offered.
- We never ask for credit card numbers.
- We do not use Malware Scanning.
Disclosure of Personal Information
- We will only disclose the personal data if the law requires us to do so or if the user concerned has authorized us to do so.
- We will not sell the personal data to third parties unless we have obtained the user’s consent.
- We may share your personal information with third parties to fulfill your request for products or services or to deliver newsletters or promotional emails.
- We may store the personal data for such duration as may be necessary to comply with legal requirements.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that enforces the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, grants recipients the right to stop emails from being sent to them, and imposes tough penalties for violations.
We may use any feedback provided by users on any of our products or services for any purpose, but we will not associate such feedback with your personal information.