Terms And Conditions
Acceptance Of Terms
The service agreement will be effective on the date when signed by both parties and will end when terminated by either party in accordance with the terms and the agreement. Versatile Mobitech has the authority to use its identifying mark which might come in the form of Logo, Design, URL or any types of brand identity to all the websites produced from here and it will come into force without any consent of its customers or clients.
Change in Use
Versatile Mobitech reserves the sole right to:
- By continuing to use this website after we alter the Terms & Conditions, you are deemed to accept the changes.
- We are not responsible for whether or not you review them. Do not use this website, if you choose not to accept and abide by these Terms & Conditions at any time.
Versatile Mobitech possesses the license or legal permission to use the trademarks, copyrights, and intellectual property rights of the site, including (but not limited to) the website design, text, source codes, and software connected to the website owned by us.
Using this website, you are agreeing to access the content only for your personal and non-commercial use home use. You shall not duplicate, copy, reproduce, reuse, transmit the designs elements without the prior written consent of the copyright holder.
You shall not download, display, perform, transmit, reproduce, license, publish, the creative works, or otherwise transfer, distribute or sell any information, material or content, software, services obtained from this website without the express written consent from the company.
Access To Information
Versatile Mobitech may request the client to provide certain registration details or other information to access its services. The client acknowledges and confirms that all the information provided by the client is correct, current and complete, by accepting these terms & conditions. If Versatile Mobitech believes the information provided by the client is not correct or complete. Versatile Mobitech has the right to refuse the client’s access to our website or services or any of our resources. Versatile Mobitech reserves the right to terminate or suspend the project at any time. We may record calls for training and quality purposes.
Project warranty & Source
- Versatile Mobitech warrants that for a period of 24 months from the date of delivery (“Warranty Period”). The Project will be free from any bug fixing.
- The Project source code and other certificates for Android app. And related to the project all the sources are assets of the Client only.
- Each Party must keep all information obtained from the other Party strictly confidential. They shall not disclose it to any third party or use it for any purpose other than the Agreement’s performance without prior written consent from the other Party.
- Any information generally available to the public, obtained by a Party in good faith from a third party. Independently developed by a Party without using the other Party’s information. Required to be disclosed by law shall not be subject to the restrictions.
- Either Party may terminate the Agreement at any time for any reason subject to 60 day’s written notice to the other Party.
- Either Party may terminate the Agreement by written notice to the other Party. Effective immediately if the other Party fails to remedy any material breach of the Agreement within 30 days of receiving written notice of such breach.
- The company shall require full payment of the fees in case of termination.
Damage Clause/Change Request
In case of delay in execution of Project due to client-side change requests or frequent modifications except for Force Majeure cases,
- The Company shall charge the Client a penalty amounting to 3% of the Total value of the milestone for every change request or delay in responding to the company.
- As per the agreement, the Company can terminate the Contract and claim damages. The Client remains responsible for Charges.
Agreement To The Policy
By submitting any kind of your personal information to our website, it indicates your acceptance of the terms given above. In case of any queries or concerns, you are always free to contact us for further assistance.